Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
One evening a man was on his way to speak at a Gospel meeting in London. He was hurriedly passing along the Thames Embankment and noticed a young woman mourning deep in thought within a hundred yards of the hall. His attention was arrested; at first he hesitated but then felt prompted to speak to her, asking her to pardon his apparent rudeness in addressing her. He invited her to the meeting close by, saying no one would interfere to stop her leaving at any time, and promised a cup of hot coffee and bun.
The young woman indignantly resented his interruption and declined the invitation. Shortly before this encounter, the man had a tea with a lady who presented him with a white rose. His hostess had been so persistent and some power seemed to have compelled him to accept so he had yielded. Removing it from his coat, he turned and asked that the young lady would accept it. She finally did grasp the beautiful flower, and as the lamp shone on her sorrow-stricken face, he noticed a falling tear. Giving her the name of the street where the hall was situated and saying goodbye, he left her, hoping she would still attend the meeting.
When the gentleman had finished speaking later that evening, he spotted the young woman in the hall. After another worker had concluded, she rose as though she had something to say and yet was afraid; nevertheless, she told her story.
The young lady had been standing on the embankment deciding whether to go back into the haunts of vice and immorality in which she had lived for five years, in sin of the most wretched and degrading kind, or end all by throwing herself into the Thames. She had all but decided to drown herself when the gentleman spoke to her and aroused her from her wicked thoughts. After repeatedly pressing her to accompany him to the meeting and her refusal, he asked that she accept a beautiful white rose—the same pure white flower her widowed mother gave her five years before in their village home in north England, far from the sinful city. It was her mother’s favourite flower, and she had remarked, “Ellen, my dear girl, you are leaving your poor lone mother, much against her wish, to roam, I very much fear, into sin, and when you are far away from her, and you ever see a white rose, always remember your mother’s parting gift to you will be followed by fervent prayer for the return of her sinful child. Day nor night shall I cease to pray that God may bring you home a saved child.”
Ellen, the young woman, had often thought of her mother and her words and had had to stifle her conscience many times, and while considering that awful step that night, she had thought of her. “I pray to God to forgive me the sorrow this night’s act would have caused her,” she said. “This pure sweet rose brought me to my senses. I gazed at it, kissed it, moaned over it, felt powerless to resist coming to this meeting, and I’ve been listening to the invitations to ‘Come to Jesus,’ and I feel I dare not go from here without salvation; if Christ will only extend His mercy to one so deep in sin and immorality as I am.”
The Christian workers began to speak to her about John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Ellen listened eagerly to this, then burst into tears and fell on her knees, imploring in deep anguish that God would save her soul. The Christians joined in prayer, then left her with God, with whom she was pleading for forgiveness. She eventually became more calm and subdued, and then quietly rising she exclaimed, “Oh, mother, your long-lost child will return to you saved by believing in the merits of a crucified Saviour.”
That night she was given shelter and on the next day the news was communicated to Ellen’s mother who was overcome with joy and thankfulness at the glad news. She was given a place among Christians where she was able to live happy in Christ and a consistent life, seeking to lead others to the same precious Saviour. And Ellen could always after remember and thank God for the gift of the white rose.
—From 100 Thrilling Tales by Hy. Pickering
O.o°<*)>>>=[ www.apostolicrevelation.info ] =<<<(*>°o.O
Monday, September 10, 2018
The Story Of A White Rose
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
The Azusa Street Revival was a historic Pentecostal revival meeting that took place in Los Angeles, California and is the origin of the Pentecostal movement. William Joseph Seymour was an African American from Louisiana and was a son of a former slave who had severe case of smallpox which left him blind in one eye and a disfigured face. He was born May 2, 1870 in Centerville Louisiana. The Revival began with a meeting on April 9, 1906, and continued until roughly 1915. It came to be known as the birthplace of the Pentecostal Movement Revival and the birth of a spiritual renewal that hit around the world.
May God help us to seek for an apostolic revival in our present day just like they sought God with their whole heart for more of Him in this Pentecostal revival out of which we have all come, remembering that with God all things are possible and that if we continue to ask, seek and knock, we will receive what we have asked, sought and knocked God for, as He is faithful to provide when we are persistent with faith which only pleases Him!
Monday, September 3, 2018
THE AMAZING 21 POINTS SERMON OF A BUSINESS PASTOR!
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
When a Pastor has studied MBA, and have chosen to PREACH & TEACH, probably this is how his future sermon might look like ...
1) "The Universe" is an organisation.
a) Trinity - Founders/Top Management.
b) Angels - Employees.
c) Satan - Senior Manager - Department of Praise & Worship.
2) Trinity worked hard and created customers (people) on location "Earth".
3) One day, Senior Manager got ambitious and tried to take over company.
4) Top Management found out and fired him, along with his supporters.
5) Satan, having no job (jobless), established his own company - Satan & Co.
6) Satan & Co formulated their vision, mission & policies against the Founder of The Universe.
7) He wanted to benchmark his performance against Trinity's performance to gain Trinity's customers.
8) Satan's marketing strategy - To offer products that please people's senses.
9) The most dangerous side effect of Satan's products - Deterioration in customer's spiritual health & morale.
10) Plan worked, and Satan & Co rapidly gained competitive advantage.
11) Trinity saw its customers being exploited and decided to personally confront them.
12) Jesus Christ, the one and only begotten Son of the Founder, was sent to represent the Founder, to warn customers of the harmful effects of consuming Satan's products.
13) Customers heavily influenced by Satan's technical strategies, rejected the warnings.
14) Satan & Co, in fear of losing everything, decided to stop the Representative from exposing the truth and eliminated Him.
15) Trinity paid a consideration, much bigger than money (Representative's blood), as a price to purchase all of their customers back.
16) The Founder of The Universe made a fresh, heavy investment to bring back the eliminated Representative into the competition, and succeeded.
17) Also, since the customers were bought by the blood of Founder's own one and only begotten Son, they were given the privilege of being adopted and registered as rightful heirs to the Founder.
a) (The customers also became equity shareholders (co-owners) and will receive their dividends whenever they invest into the company.)
18) Satan & Co is still trying to bounce back, (but the contract has been signed by Jesus' blood), so unfortunately for Satan, his company is scheduled to be liquidated on a specified period of time in future. Praise the Lord!
19) The biggest deal of all history has been done, and the benefactors are becoming the beneficiaries of the expanding Kingdom of the Trinity.
20) Take a rightful stake and enough stock of the company on your side by taking your role in the Kingdom business of heaven and continue to do it faithfully until the Founders/Top Management of the organisation of the Universe that runs it meticulously arrives on earth to promote you and reestablish you with a reward that is surprisingly out of this world in the new heaven and new earth which will then become an eternal settlement.
21) Invest now in the Kingdom Business and be rewarded eternally forever and ever!
Much Love and Blessings,
God's Kingdom Business Ambassador
Thursday, August 30, 2018
WATCH. READ and HAVE YOUR SAY IN THE COMMENT!
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
DO YOU THINK MAN CAN PLAY GOD BY TRYING TO PLAY WITH TRANSGENESIS, GERMNLINE GENETIC MODIFICATION, CAMARAO, GENEDRIVE, CLONING, NANO TECHNOLOGY, ROBOTICS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, INTERNET OF THINGS, CYBERNETICS .....ETC?
An atheist scientist came to God and said, "We've figured out how to make a man without you."
God said, "OK, let me see you do it."
So the atheist bent down to the ground and scooped up a handful. But God stopped him and said, "Oh, no you don't. Get your own dirt!"
The bottom line is that no matter how brainy the community of scientists are, they do not create, but they just invent, discover and recreate what has been created by God.
GOD REIGNS OVER ALL HIS CREATION NOT BY CHOICE BUT BY OWNERSHIP!
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Boys Are Boys, Girls Are Girls, Both Are Equally Special But Purposefully Different!
A Pregnant Woman to her Husband - "Dear, I am going to have our baby in two months, aren't you excited?"
Husband - "Of course! A lot sweetheart, I can't wait for that moment."
Pregnant wife - "But still you haven't told me what you are expecting... will it be a boy or girl?"
Husband - "(hahaha) does it make any difference?"
Pregnant wife - "No it doesn't, but still everyone has some things... like, if it will be a boy I will do this or if it would be a girl I will do this and so on."
Husband - "Oh! That way? Oh yes, I have some things in my mind about that."
Pregnant wife - "Really! Tell me too."
Husband - "If we have a boy, I will teach him all mischievous things. I will teach him my trade, we will go for sports, I will teach him driving and so on."
Pregnant wife - "Ha.. Ha ... And what what if its a girl?"
Husband - "If we have a girl... I will not have to teach her anything."
Pregnant wife - "Why?"
Husband - "Because she will be the one who will teach me all the things, again...like how to dress, how to eat, what to say... what not to say. In short, she will be my second mom...and She will consider me as her hero even if I do not do anything special, She will always understand when I will refuse her for something. She will always compare her husband to be me. No matter how old she will be... she will always want that I should treat her like my baby doll. She will fight with the world for me and if someone will hurt me, she will never forgive that person...
Pregnant wife - "So you mean to say that your daughter will do all those things but your son will not?"
Husband - "No.. no! May be he will do the same but he will learn to do them. But daughters are born with it. Being the father of a daughter is the pride for any man."
Pregnant wife - "But darling, she will not be with us forever."
Husband - "Yes, but we will be with her, in her heart, forever. So it really doesn't make a difference where she goes.
Daughters are Angels... Born with Unconditional Love & Care...Forever!
— Author Unknown
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
Babies are the closest thing to heaven. It is wonderful to see how these ones are excited with the little doggies and catties. The Kingdom of God is full of joy, peace and righteousness in the Holy Spirit. In the immortal words of Jesus, he cried out to those who tried to despise the little children saying, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Thus only as we realize how innocent these children are as they trust God and those around them, then we can recognize that the Kingdom of heaven already belongs to these little ones. In the midst of them there is always a joy and peace and righteousness present by the grace of God. So whether unborn babies or little babies or children, the Lord is very much interested in their lives and none should be despised by anybody who thinks that he knows all things. As the Word of God says, if we think that we know all things, then that is the very evidence to all, that we know nothing as we ought to know according to God.
LET US ALWAYS VALUE LITTLE ONES WHO ARE SO PRECIOUS IN THE EYES OF GOD!
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
"Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, become soaked in His Presence until you are filled with joy overflowing!" (Php 4:4, Abi's Translation).
May you always be more excited to get in to God's Presence than this dog is excited to play with the tennis ball and the throwing toy!