Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Week In Weakness


Live Abundantly With God




As I have made it a habit to seek God daily in my life, there are times when I feel a impasse that would come upon me spiritually. Manytimes during these times of distress, Satan and his demonic cohorts would come with all the temptations that I would be susceptible and weak toward, and will try to make me love his evil seeds of the flesh. During these times I would feel as though God is very far away from me. As the beloved song writer Don Moen beautifully describes this dilemma in his song, "I Will Sing" where he says,

"Lord You seem so far away.
A million miles or more it feels today.
And though I haven't lost my faith, I must confess right now that it's hard for me to pray.
But I don't know what to say and I don't know where to start.
But as you give the grace with all that's in my heart.

I will sing.
I will praise even in my darkest time through the sorrow and the pain.
I will sing. I will praise.
Lift my hands to honor You because Your word is true. I will sing."

As such darkness comes upon our soul suddenly for no reason, we feel that no one can understand our depressive and gloomy situation that has come upon our soul which has come like a dark cloud that covers the sun light completely to make a day gloomy. At that point of time we will feel that we have lost our purpose and become blinded to the plans and purposes of God that is ahead of us. In those times of distress we should never forget that even though we feel as though God has forgotten our distresses, we should depend on His word to encourage ourselves in the Lord saying that the Lord is with us as He has already promised in His word (Heb 13:5). We should lift our hands in an act of surrender to God and shoul start to praise Him for who he is and what he has done already to us through saving our souls for eternity ahead.

So the same song continues saying,

"Lord it's hard for me to see all the thought and plan You have for me, yes it is. 
But I will put my trust in You. Lord we made Your die to set me free. Oh thank God You did.
But I don't know what to say and I don't know where to start.
But as you give the grace with all that's in my heart.

I will sing.
I will praise even in my darkest time through the sorrow and the pain.
I will sing. I will praise.
Lift my hands to honor You because Your word is true. I will sing."

When we walk by faith to declare God's faithfulness and praise Him in the midst of the dark night of our soul, God will be pleased to deliver us from such attacks of the enemy with great favour and joy given to us thereafter. God tests us to refine and trust us for greater responsibilities to be given to us. The man of God David confessed his faith to God in the midst of such sorrows, adversities and affliction of his soul saying, "You have known my soul in adversities" (Psa 31:7). In other words David knew deep within him that such adversities is known perfectly by the Lord and that God will see in to such enemies attack and will surely show his mercies to lift him up again in joy and resurrect him spiritually to keep him on the high places of His Presence.

So learn to sing your song of praise towards God in the midst of sorrow and pain believing His word to be true inspite of such severe troubles of the enemy in your soul. God will be pleased greatly to see you like that. God will declare your life as a testimony of His reflection on earth to all the principalities and powers in the heavenly places (Eph 3:10; Job 1:6-8; 2:3, 10). God will lift you higher and higher in to the high places of spiritual blessings to make you a blessing to the whole world (James 5:10-11). I have learned in my life to come again and again by faith toward God, thus bounce back in to intimate and deep fellowship with God strongly after each impasse of the enemy and hence was blessed by God with a great blessedness of soul more and more. NEVER LET A WEEK PASS BY WITHOUT GOD, AS IT WILL MAKE YOU WEAK. The Lord will become your shield and strength as you continue to seek the Lord seeking His grace to lift you up from all the distresses and dark nights of your soul. God is with you to make you successful in all your ways. Be blessed and be a blessing as you continue to be a face seeker of God! Amen!


+*¨^¨*+([ www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com ] )+*¨^¨*+




No comments: