Monday, April 12, 2010

The Great Shepherd and His Sheep




"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." (John 10:27-28)

It is true that we are safe in the hands of Jesus. But true to the foolish character of the sheep we go astray and sin many times. But Jesus is faithful to search for us back and again find us. The Lost sheep naturally will cry and be restless until the shepherd finds it again and comforts it. In the same way we should cry back to Him saying, "I have gone astray like a lost sheep; Seek Your servant, For I do not forget Your commandments." (119:176), until he shows up again with His comforting presence and His words inside our spirit man.

God Bless You!



No comments: