Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Only Love That Never Changes










"...Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." (Jer 31:3).

One of the greatest deceit of Satan and his demonic cohorts is to make you feel condemned after you have fallen in to a sin and eventually make you believe that you are loved no more by God. Faith connects your soul with your spirit, unbelief lets sin come inbetween it and disconnect it. Therefore once you believe their lies, you yourself will feel miserable and unloved as an orphan in this world.

But what did Jesus say? I have not left you as orphans in the world but instead have given you the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but He dwells with you and is in you (John 14:17-18). This spirit of Truth will never leave us nor forsake us as He himself has promised us (Heb 13:5), though we may feel He is not with us when sin comes in to our lives. In other words, though God has promised never to leave nor forsake us, He withdraws His conscious presence until we confess the sin and set our conscience clean before Him (1 John 1:9). Will not a daddy keep quiet and show himself angry until a son repents of his wrong doing? Yes he will. How much more with God.

Weak believers are those who will believe this feeling of unworthiness, lies and unloved dejection of the devil and keep living in the valley of condemnation, unbelief and fruitless life. Why should we the sons of the king of kings should live like a spiritual beggar on the street. It all depends on how we believe what God has said about Himself. Once I had this same problem in my life and was going through the valley of sorrows because of the constant condemnation of the devil, then God had mercy on me and quickened this beautiful word to me. Until then I lived as though God loved me only when I think, feel and do good. All other times when failing, sinning and feeling unwanted are those times he disliked me. But this verse, "I have loved you with an everlasting love" was quickened by the Holy Spirit from deep within my spirit-man, and for the first time in my life I realised that God doesn't change His love towards me when I do bad things. This freed me completely from the condemation of the evil one. The Lord hates the sin that his child does because it destroys them, but He loves the sinning child constantly inspite of his behaviour. Knowing this truth will set us free!

So when ever we have done something bad that the Lord doesn't like, immediately we should not run away from Him believing the lies of the devil, but instead run towards Him and confess our wrong doings immediately. This will keep the consciousness and nearness of God's presence to be close enough to us all the time. Even when we don't feel like we are being loved by the Lord because of a bad conscience, depend on the word of God and say to yourself, "My dear God still loves me and His love is everlasting because He has promised me in His word." What will happen is that your soul will immediately be renewed by the power of the word of God. God's heart will be filled with joy seeing your faith and the devil will feel miserable knowing that his evil stategies to destroy your faith has once again failed. Praise the Lord!

THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL CAUSE A SHIP WRECK IN THEIR FAITH ARE THOSE WHO WILL NOT DARE TO BELIEVE THE WORD AND CONFESS THEIR SHORTCOMINGS TO THE LORD IN ORDER TO KEEP THEIR CONSCIENCE CLEAN ALL THE TIME (1 Tim 1:19). May God help you to overcome the enemies plan as the Lord had helped me mercifully and graciously.


"God loves each of us as if there were only one of us." — St. Augustine


신◈기◈今天◈(★)[ www.apostolicrevelation.blogsp​ot.com ] o (★)◈동방◈기◈天


No comments: