Sunday, February 13, 2011

We are God's Belonging











"30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. 31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?" (Rom 8:30-35).


This Scripture really renewed me today from a terrible attack of Satan and I thank God that it will bless you too. My hope came alive once again and soared sky high because I realized it is GOD who has Predestined, Called, Justified, Glorified me in Christ Jesus and have revealed His unconditional love towards me apart from my own works and behavior. Satan may try to intimidate me for a time, but the ultimate victory has already been won by My Lord Jesus on the Cross and once for all I have been forgiven of all my past, present and future sins (Eph 4:32; Col 2:14-15). Praise the Lord, for His mercy endureth forever and His grace super abounds forever. This is the reason Apostle Paul asked the unthinkable question, "Who is he who condemns?", challenging the very evil powers that tries to accuse us of sin continuously. PRAISE THE LORD!


In a nut shell the great a man of God C.S. Lewis describes this conflict that we have in this earthly body and our SOARING HOPE in Christ by saying, "If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."


In short the LOVE OF GOD is the deepest of all desires in us that craves for a God in heaven. The LOVE OF GOD is the heavenly garment that covers all our sins (Prov 10:12). The LOVE OF GOD affirms our heart of heaven and keeps the accusing enemy of our soul defeated in his pursuit of making us ineffective for Christ. We are truly ruled from the world above and are made for another world of heaven for which we are trained now to be positioned afterwards (Matt 6:9-10).




www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com











No comments: