Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blessed Weakness










The weaker we feel, the harder we lean on God.

"7 I could have become proud of myself because of the amazing and wonderful things God has shown me. So I was given a problem that caused pain in my body. It is a messenger from Satan to make me suffer. 8 Three times I begged the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, "My grace is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak." So I am very happy to brag about how weak I am. Then Christ's power can rest on me." (NIrV, 2Co 12:9).

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for allowing weaknesses in my life which causes Satan and his cohorts to hurt me, my weaknesses in this body causes your mighty power to rise within and upon me. The sufferings in my life is working together for my good and keeps me closer to you. Thank you for this privilege you have given me to be weak so that I may experience more and more of your heavenly power on earth and glorify you. In Jesus Name, Amen!!!









No comments: