Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blessed to Be a Blessing!






You are blessed to be a bLeSSiNg.....


Say it OUT LOUD NOW, "I am called by God to be a Blessing to all those who come in to contact with me. I will be a Blessing to all by living in God my Father's nature which resides in me. I choose not to be reactive to evil intentions shown by others towards me, instead I will choose to overcome evil by the good power of blessing which resides supernaturally in me as a child of my Father in Heaven. When I give out blessing, more blessing will be given to me."


"8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; 9 not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing." (1 Peter 3:8-9, NKJV).




www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com







No comments: