Sunday, February 13, 2011

Great Pictures and Messages









Since God gave us two ears and one mouth, He must have wanted us to do twice as much listening as talking. I hope you are hearing what I am saying :)










Q: "Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies." (Prov 31:10).

A: "...A prudent [i.e. godly wise] wife is from the Lord" (Prov 19:14). In other words, no man can find such a perfect wife except through the supernatural favor and connection that the LORD brings in to a man's life. He who finds such a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD (Prov 18:22). Guys are you hearing what I am saying :). May the supernatural favor of God be upon your ways and let the heartfelt prayer be on your lips. 











The difference between failure and faith is the CROSS that divides it. The message of the cross is foolish to the man who does not believe God's goodness and faithfulness, because he thinks that he knows more than the God who created him. I choose faith personally because I love God more than the life He has given to me.

Saints never forget, "God is not moved by how we feel, but He is moved by how we believe His Word." 

My prayer for you is, 'CHOOSE FAITH and PUT A SMILE ON GOD"S FACE!'




www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com









No comments: