Sunday, August 28, 2011

Be the Change and Change Your World!









There are only two ways
to handle tense situations:
you can change them,
or you can change the way
you look at them.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Today I choose to look at my situations
through the mind of Christ.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


Dear Lord,

Help to me to ACCEPT the situations
which I cannot change.
To stay in your REST when I know I am going
through a test;
To not be tensed up with fear but to fight it
by the faith that assures me.
Help me to STAY strong in situations which needs patience
and grace to overcome;
To change that which is ought to be changed and accept the
change when I ought to be changed.
To bring change when change is all we need to stay ahead;
way ahead of all the sinful, earthly and soulish pulls.
I know Change is permanent when we accept it as our dear friend
who has come to bless us with its Heavenly Thoughts.
Help us change and BE THE CHANGE the world is thirsting for
at the wrong place. Amen!

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


ENJOY and Have a RESTFUL, READABLE, PRAYERFUL AND LISTENABLE SABBATH!

Yours in His Service,

Abraham Israel

◢♂◣◥♀◤[ www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com ] ◢♂◣◥♀◤


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·



No comments: