Monday, April 12, 2010

Saving Grace




The one reason I want every person in this planet to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is because nearly half a decade ago God showed me in a vision of how I was saved from eternal hell and damnation.

When you've been rescued, you'll want to rescue others. I pray for all the saints to get a clear vision of the great salvation that the Lord has wrought for them personally.

The Bible clearly describes this lethally death-stamped situation to the transferred kingdom life situation of the saints by saying, "God rescued us from dead-end alleys and dark dungeons. He's set us up in the kingdom of the Son he loves so much, the Son who got us out of the pit we were in, got rid of the sins we were doomed to keep repeating." (Col 1:13-14, MSG). O what kind of unconditional mercy our heavenly Father has shown to us! Glory to God! All I can say now is, “There but for the grace of God go I.”

The world will never stay the same as each believer realises how he/she has been rescued by our Lord Jesus from eternal damnation which every one of us rightly deserve because of all our sins.





No comments: