Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rejoice Not in What You Have, But Who You Have With You!










PSALM 23 EXPLAINED




This an eye opener; probably we never thought nor looked at this Psalm in this way, even though we say it over and over again.

  • The Lord is my Shepherd
    • That's Relationship!

  • I shall not want
    • That's Supply!

  • He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
    • That's Rest!

  • He leadeth me beside the still waters
    • That's Refreshment!

  • He restoreth my soul
    • That' s Healing!

  • He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
    • That's Guidance!

  • For His name sake
    • That's Purpose!

  • Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    • That's Testing!

  • I will fear no evil
    • That' s Protection!

  • For Thou art with me
    • That's Faithfulness!

  • Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me
    • That's Discipline!

  • Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
    • That's Hope!

  • Thou annointest my head with oil
    • That's Consecration!

  • My cup runneth over
    • That's Abundance!

  • Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
    • That's Blessing!

  • And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    • That's Security!

  • Forever
    • That's Eternity!

Face it, the Lord is crazy about you. What is most valuable is not what we have in our lives, but WHO we have in our lives!








No comments: