Thursday, February 24, 2011

¸♬´¯`♬.¸¸¤ ♥ Safe in the Father's Arms ♥ ♪ •♭·.·´¯`· ¤








A little boy was helping his father move some books out of an attic into more spacious quarters downstairs. The little boy was helping his dad, even though he was probably slowing down things more than he was actually assisting. But that boy had a wise and patient father who knew it was more important to work at a task with his young son than it was to move a pile of books efficiently. Among this man's books, however, were some rather large study books, and it was a chore for the boy to get them down the stairs. As a matter of fact, on one particular load, the boy dropped his pile of books several times. Finally, he sat down on the stairs and wept in frustration. He wasn't doing any good at all. He wasn't strong enough to carry the big books down a narrow stairway. It hurt him to think he couldn't do this for his daddy. Without a word, the father picked up the dropped load of books, put them into the boy's arms, and scooped up both the boy and the books into his arms and carried them down the stairs. And they continued load after load, both very much enjoying each other's company. The boy was carrying the books, and the dad was carrying the boy.

Friends many times in our lives our Heavenly Father who knows the importance of us participating and working along with Him in the service of the Kingdom, also knows that many times we will fall, play with sin, get in to self-pity, frustration and even at times might get angry about the whole situation that the Father has allowed in our lives. Sometimes we become guilty for not able to serve our Father due to the inability of the sinful nature that pulls us at times drastically and despairingly. But the Father picks us each time and gives us hope teaching us that we can never be out of reach of the long arms of the Lord. As we start to carry on His work, He starts to carry us in His work.

Hear what Jesus has promised us about this in John 10:27-30, "27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one." All we have to do is keep believing that the Father loves us no matter what happens in our life, and keep carrying on His work without getting lost in despair due to believing the lies of the enemy who always says, 'Because you have sinned or sin, the Holy Father doesn't love you.' The next time the devil says such lies, point your finger towards him and say, "You father of all lies, my Heavely Father's will says that He loves me as much as He loves Jesus eternally (John 17:23). So you better run away in JESUS name!"

Learn to cherish and enjoy the eternal love of the Father. Our Heavenly Father Himself loves us individually, sometimes He chastises us due to our disobedience, rebellion or fruitless lives (Heb 12:4-11). But altogether it is for our good and a eternal bright future that He is doing to us now. Never ever question the love of God even for a moment, that is the only joy we can give to our dear and loving Father in Heaven right now.


A PRAYER FOR YOU : "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for your eternal love towards me that you have shown in Christ Jesus. It has never changed from the day I became your son and it will never change even to the day I will meet you face to face (Gal 3:26). Abba Father (Gal 4:6-7)! Many times I feel hard to face your chastisement, as I am your son being trained for greatness (Heb 12:7). Give me enough spiritual revelation and understanding to know that all your chastisements in my spiritual service is all working together for my good future now and for eternity (vv 10-11; Rom 8:28; 12:1-2; Psalm 119:67, 75; Eph 1:17-19). Thank you for helping me serve you as a younger son in training to be conformed to the image of your eldest Son Jesus, my elder Brother (Rom 8:29; Heb 2:11). Help me love you with the same love with which you love me and remind me that you are keeping me always in your hand as you had promised. I Thank you and praise you for your love. Amen and Amen!"




© 2011 ℳїᾔїṧṫґїεṧ øƒ Åßя@нαм ℑṧя@εℓ






No comments: