Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A Testimony To Think About!




GOD SENT A CLEANER TO PRAY!

By Pastor Lee McClell || #Covid_19 Survivor








Hello Folks!

I just wanted to give you bit of a testimony.....a short testimony, time I had in the Hospital. But before through that, let me just read a portion of Scripture for a moment its in Heb 13 and verse 5 it says that, "Let your conversation be without coveteousness and be content with such things that you have, for He hath said, 'I will never leave you not forsake you so that w may boldly say the Lord is my helper and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.'"
I remember in one of the nights, it was two nights particularly in the hospital. I honestly didn't know whether I would make it or not. I was under incredible pressure and I thought I was moments away from ending up on a ventilator and the doctors and the nurses had helped me with all sorts of things and got trips up and all that they needed to do.

But I remember those nights particularly, really crying out to the Lord and asked him to help me and asked him that somehow encourage my heart, somehow stregthen me even supernaturally, just do something that would encourage me and bring me through.

And remember the next day, I think it was the Monday or the Tuesday and I had a night from hell and that day and up morning when no one else, and you got to understand this in the Isolation ward, well no one else can get in. When no one else no pastor, a friend, or a family members, when no one else was allowed in, God sent a cleaner. And all of a sudden this cleaner had come in and they're helping cleaners in before this.

But this cleaner had come in and he was like a ray of sunshine and be began to chat to me and he asked me how I was and he began to talk to me and say to me about hanging in there. And then we got chatting and we got talking and he turned around and he said to me he was a missionary in Nigeria for 14 years. He began to tell me how God has saved many many souls through his ministry, and how God had used him over the years to reach people. And here he is now a cleaner, and he is encouraging my heart, He is telling me about souls and about the love of Jesus and the love of God and I'm just sitting saying, "Wow... and the soul was encouraged as I listened to him talk about how Jesus had used his life to rescue the souls of many and he had traveled and then just this last couple of years he had found himself back home in Northern Ireland."

And folks with God, when God needs to reach you, he knows exactly who is the right person. And in that moment of time it was a cleaner and no one else could get in. God sent a cleaner and you know what was incredible, he left that day and says this as he stood at the door, He says Son can I pray for you, I said absolutely, and as he began to pray at the door he couldn't touch me, as he began to pray at the door, he began to ask God the Holy Ghost visit me. He began to ask God to heal my body and touch my lungs. He stood at that doorway and he pleaded with God Almighty to spare my life and continue to use me. And then he left and what was incredible, was that after he left he periodically would walk past my window and give me a thumbs up. Then that night, I remember I started to turn around. Could it have been the prayer of a cleaner. I don't know. The Bible talks about the effectual prayer of a righteous man avails much (Jam 5:16).

That night I began to desire a packet of prawn cocktail crisps, Tayato (Brand). I asked the Lord because no one could get to me. I said Lord, is it possible that you could get me packet of prawn cocktail crisps and a tin of coke? Because that night I began to turn and as I that night laying just asked that question, I said Lord I love a packet of prawn cocktail. The next day, the next morning the cleaner came and he brought in a bag and in that bag was, '2 Oranges, can of Coke, and a packet of Prawn cocktail crisps.'

Don't tell me that God doesn't know, GOD KNOWS OUR EVERY NEED, HE KNOWS OUR EVERY DESIRE, and he just passed the bag through the door as he couldn't come in. And he just says it's a gift from the Lord. I sat up, I had the crisps!!!

GOD IS A GOD FOLKS, WHO IS PERSONAL! HE KNOWS THE DEEPEST DESIRES OF OUT HEARTS. He know what we have need of. You may think or some people may think, Pastor Lee You're CRAZY. I'M CRAZY! I'M CRAZY FOR JESUS! I want to encourage you out there today, God know what you have need of, He knows your heart's desire. He is an incredible SAVIOR! Who even down to the finer details of life, (i.e.) when his son desired a packet of Tayto Prawn cocktail, God sent a cleaner to reach me. Folks never underestimate what God can use your life. Never underestimate what God can do with you. I thank God and I'm finished. I thank God that He can use anybody. No matter their title, no matter their position in society.

God can use anybody to reach his people. I'll say it again, JESUS CHRIST is glorious! If I get to that cleaner, you know who you are, if you ever see this. Thank you for hearing the Voice of God and reaching someone like me who needed a touch! God bless these folks. For you that are saved keep your eyes upon Him, turn your eyes upon JESUS, and for you that doesn't know Jesus Christ, I want to encourage you to lift up your eyes and look to heaven and with a cry from your heart, say God be merciful to me a sinner, go home justified just as if you have never sinned. May God bless you! May you know the love of Jesus and the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord and Savior, Amen!


Much Blessings...

www.apostolicrevelation.info







No comments: