Monday, May 24, 2010

Be Positive Like God




GOD HAS A POSITIVE ANSWER



God knows better than you know about yourself because He is your Creator and Designer!!!! So believe what God says and receive it to enjoy all that He has in store for you!!!





YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES
 1)  You say:"It's impossible"  God says: All things are possible


(Luke 18:27)

 2)  You say:"I'm too tired"  God says: I will give you rest

 (Matt 11:28-30)

 3)
You say:"Nobody really loves me"
 God says: I love you with an everlasting love



 (John 3:16; Jer 31:3)

 4)
You say:"I can't go on anymore"
 God says: My grace is sufficient for you

 (2 Cor 12:9)

 5)
You say:"I can't figure things out"
 God says: I will direct your steps

 (Prov 3:5-6)

 6)  You say:"I can't do it"  God says: You can do all things

 (Phil 4:13)

 7)  You say:"I'm not able"  God says: I'm able

 (2 Cor 9:8)

 8)  You say:"I'm not worth it"  God says: Your are worth more than all My creation

 (Matt 6:26)

 9)

 You say:"I can't forgive myself"

 God says: I have forgiven you  (Eph 4:32)
10)  You say:"I can't manage it"  God says: I will supply all your needs

 (Phil 4:19)

11)  You say:"I'm afraid"  God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear

(2 Tim 1:7)

12)


You say:"I'm always worried and frustrated

 God says: Cast all your cares on me
(1 Peter 5:7)
13)
You say:"I'm not smart enough"
 God says: I will give you wisdom

 (1 Cor 1:30)

14)  You say:"I feel all alone"  God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you

(Heb 13:5)

15)
You say:"I feel a spirit of heaviness"

 God says: Choose my garment of praise

 (Isa 61:3)

16)  You say: "I feel depressed"  God says: My joy I give you is your strength

(Neh 8:10)

17)


You say: "I can't really be happy"


 God says: Rejoice in me always, you will never feel sad


 (Phil 4:4)

18)  You say: "I am in want"


 God says: I am your shepherd, you shall not want



 (Ps 23:1)

19)


You say: "I feel as though I have no good future"


 God says: I have great plans of success and prosperity for you, walk with me daily


(Jer 29:11)

20)


You say: "I have messed up and have wasted my life"


 God says: All your past, present and future I am putting to work together for your good



(Rom 8:28)

21)


You say: "I feel like I am a failure"


 God says: You are more than a triumphant victor


(Rom 8:37)

22)  You say: "I am weak"
 God says: When you are weak I am strong in you




 (2 Cor 12:8-9)

23)  You say: "I feel sick"  God says: By my stripes you are healed

 (1 Peter 1:24)

24)
You say: "I feel as though my sickness is returning back"



God says: Your affliction of sickness will not rise up against you a second time



 (Nahum 1:9)

25)
You say: "I feel guilty and condemned"



God says: I have justified you and therefore there is no condemnation anymore




 (Rom 5:1; 8:1)

26)

You say: "I don't have enough faith"


God says: I have already given you a measure of faith


 (Rom 12:3)






God knows better!!!! So again I say, believe what God says and receive His Heavenly Blessings to enjoy all that He has in store for you!!!













No comments: