Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My Reply To My Facebook Friends For Their Birthday Wishes!








Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :

THIS IS THE POEM I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS TO YOU FOR YOUR SINCERE FRIENDSHIP AND REMEMBRANCE:

The Gift Of Friendship!

The greatest gift of God is friendship,
I have received it from your remembrance;
Never to forget the love and toil that it needs,
Of true hearts that join to rejoice.

God's love so divine show to us through,
In friendship eternal that is quite so true;
To know from a book that shows one's face,
It reveals God's grace in the midst of friendless haze.

Thankful from the heart that rejoices to see,
Success and prosperity for all friends who I never see;
By Divine time who see this day I pray,
Full of peace, joy and love so free.

None but You I see in all the friendships gaze,
Full of Jesus Christ and His grace for the race;
Though not perfect but in weakness made strong,
Thank thee for all Your mercies and grace.

"True friendship might be thousands of miles away, but the love and joy of having them is as close as the heart beat of our soul." — Abraham Israel


▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ www.apostolicrevelation.info █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂






No comments: