Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
I do not see any discrepancy in the Bible regarding the Rapture of the Body of Christ which Jesus has so clearly spoken about.
Here are some of the clearest verses about the rapture:
Paul the apostle who wrote nearly one third of the whole New Testament says, "13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. " (1 Thes 4:13-18).
Through the very mouth of Jesus these following word of warning regarding the Day of Rapture came where He says "34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”" (Luke 21:34-36).
Remember, Rapture is no joke, because it is a message of comfort for all those who live holy and look for the Son of God Jesus Christ, but the same event becomes a judgment to the world for its sinfulness, selfishness and sexiness at the cost of holiness!
The following things in the above short video really moved me, and reinforces the truth of the Bible,
1) God loves all the children of the world and they will be raptured with the saints. When I say children, they are those who have not yet touched the age of accountability (Matt 18:10; 19:14; Deut 1:39).
2) While the saints will be comforted because of the Rapture, the world will face disaster and sudden colossal catastrophes because of the same.
3) The Rapture will be an eye opener to the sleeping name sake believers to arise and shine to make a decision for Jesus Christ and be counted for it for eternity ahead.
4) While the world will try to suppress the message of the Rapture because of Antichrist, the Tribulation saints will gain courage to tell all those around them of the truth of what has happened during the sudden disappearance of millions of people. These Tribulation saints being supernaturally empowered by the grace of God will stand for truth of Jesus Christ even to the point of death and thus will inherit great glory of the eternal blessings of His Presence (Rev 20:4-6).
5) The world will have only one choice to make after Rapture, either it can accept God or by rejecting Him accept Satanic Antichrist.
6) Watch out saints, we are the terminal generation moving towards the great day of Rapture and it is no joke at all. Even the secular world at large is able to sense it all but choose to stay in darkness which is leading them in to gross darkness. Follow Jesus Christ saints, and let His light shine out through you in all the world. Hallelujah!
For More Truth Visit: www.apostolicrevelation.info
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Is Rapture Real Or Reel?
Rapture Is No Joke!