Friday, March 9, 2012

Today's Weather Forecast



Facing Our Day To Day Spiritual Weather Forecast





No matter whether your weather is rainy, sunny day, hot and humid, stormy, gloomy and cloudy, because Jesus is reigning on the throne and is ruling the whole universe now, we can expect the SHOWERS OF BLESSING to come upon us.

When ever I have gone through some severe depressive gloomy days in the wilderness that God took me through in the past, one precious great promise He used to remind me to give great hope and joy to my heart. I will share it with you today and hope you will also be greatly encouraged like me through the quickening power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lord would remind me of this verse in Nahum 1:7 which says, "The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him." This really means that the good Lord becomes a active stonghold in the day of our trouble for us who trust in Him. In other words, the Lord who sees the trust in the recesses of our heart which we have in His power to deliver us from our financial troubles, broken lives and marriages, heart aches, bodily infirmities, starts to fight on behalf of us and automatically becomes our defensive stronghold against the evil plans of the devils and their depressive circumstances.

God used to remind me that though there are more than 7 billion people in th earth, yet he knows that I am trusting in Him. Never forget saints, the Lord will move over a million people to touch one heart that has faith and keeps trusting on His unfailing mercies. A great confidence would come to my heart every time God would say that. I began to understand that no one is able to understand what I am doing and going through, yet the Lord is watching all the things accurately from above and also knows every small details of the circumstances I am going through. The moment this thought would come that God is watching over the motives and intentions of my heart through out all my troubled days of wilderness, I knew within me that God is able to bring good times as a reward for trusting Him in the very near future. True to His word, God has brought not only good times once but also has repeatedly brought refreshing of great joy.

Not only that, our God continiously fights on behalf of us against our enemy. But the only things He is watching over us is to find whether our hearts are loyal to Him always or whether we are loyal to Jesus only when our heart are weighed with troubles of hopelessness and our bones are also troubled and aching (Psa 6:2-3)? If our hearts are loyal to God always, our soul will pant for something more of God through our troubled situations (Psa 42:1-2). Once God sees that our hearts are loyal to Him through all times in spiritual fidelity, whether good or bad, sunny or cloudy, depressive or happy circumstances, then God will arise and show Himself strong on our behalf to fight our enemies who keep trying to bring all the troubles to discourage our hearts (2 Chr 16:9).

I pray as we understand this spiritual secret to survival in tough times, may God's grace cover and comfort us in all of our lives journey.

Have a nice time ahead in His Presence!

MUch BLESSings.... :)

¸.´)(`•[ www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.in ]•´)(` .¸



No comments: