Monday, April 23, 2012

A Time To Laugh!







Apostolic FUN time :


A Sunday School teacher asked her class why Joseph and Mary took Jesus with them to Jerusalem . A small child replied: "They couldn't get a baby sitter."

_______________

At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs. Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and said, "Johnny, what is the matter?" Little Johnny responded, "I have pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."

_______________

Two people were working for the city public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind him and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one man digging a hole, the other man filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he said to the hole digger, "I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting into your work, but I don't get it – why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"

The hole digger wiped his brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the man who actually plants the trees has called in sick..............

_______________


||¯|_|¯|_([ www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.in ] )_|¯|_|¯||





2 comments:

Prophetess Cassandra Lai said...

Brother Abraham,
The last one (Digging and filling holes) really making me laugh, ha ha ha, it is a good start for a day especially in the early morning, thanks.
I will be sharing at my facebook fans and friends.

Shalom,
sister Cassandra Lai

Abraham Israel said...

Praise the Lord! Haha...I too loved this greatly! Much Blessings Sister Cassy.... :)