Monday, June 18, 2012

The Hand That Never Fail in Holding Us







A little girl and her father were crossing a narrow wooden bridge through the woods in order to meet a godly distant relative who had come to a nearby village after many years. The father was kind of scared for the safety of his child, so he asked his little daughter, 'Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river.'

The little girl said, 'No, Dad. You hold my hand.'

'What's the difference?' asked the puzzled father.

'There's a big difference,' replied the little girl.

'If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.'

What a great meaning that the little girl has conveyed to her father and to all of us too!

Do you realize that when we say to our Heavenly Father,"Hold my hand Lord and lead me on to the rock that is higher than I" (Psa 61:2), we are in the safest place in the entire universe.

The Great Psalmist Asaph must have said such a prayer to the Lord and as a result of saying it he experienced God's safehands which he described saying, "Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand." (Psa 73:23).

Do you want to experience such security and consciousness of God's hand holding you? You are one step away from invoking it through a prayer to our dear Lord and Father in Heaven.

Dear Father God in Heaven,

I love you and live for you. I haven chosen to serve you as your dear child to bring joy in to your heart through all my thoughts and actions. Many times I go through many dangers in my day to day life. I have come to know that I need you more than ever, in every moment of my life. So, I realize If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go. Thank you for hearing my prayer and I praise you for making me feel the conscious Presence of Your Hand holding my right hand and leading me to experience the rock of my salvation who is JESUS. In JESUS name. Amen and Amen!!!


Now you have invoked a supernatural Divine Hand of God to hold you every moment of your life. So be joyful in the Lord, always have faith and rest in the assurance that God's hand is holding your hand now.

Much Blessings....


¸.´)(`•[ www.apostolicrevelation.info ]•´)(` .¸



No comments: