Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our Rich Dad In Heaven!





All You Need







A lady in London went one day to Paddington Station to bid good-bye to a friend who was leaving the city. After the train pulled out, the lady then proceeded homewards. She boarded a bus, and a moment or two later, the conductor asked for her fare. To her dismay, she found that she had lost her purse. The conductor intimated that she had better alight.

It was a hot morning. She was miles away from home. What was she to do? Turning into Hyde Park, she sat down on a seat. She was in an awkward predicament indeed, but-- there was God! She would tell Him about it!

Opening her pocket Testament she carried in her handbag, she read Philippians 4:19: “My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

Her ‘need’ at that moment was six pence. She closed her eyes, and in the Name of Jesus claimed the promise; immediately she had the assurance that her need would be supplied. How, she did not know, and that did not matter-- God knew!

She began to trace letters on the gravel with her umbrella. She traced the text, “God is love.” As she was writing the last letter ‘e’, her umbrella point turned up a six pence! Her heart gave a big thump! Her need was supplied! And she bowed her head and thanked God.

She rose and hastened to catch a bus. When the conductor asked for her fare, she gave him the six pence. He examined it closely.

“It's all right,” she explained, “It has been buried in the ground. I lost my purse and needed six pence to take me home. I asked my Heavenly Father to send it to me, and He did. I was writing in the gravel in Hyde Park, God is Love, and my umbrella turned up this coin."

The conductor looked astounded. “I wish,” he remarked, “God would answer me like this! But there! I am not what I used to be I don't go to any church on Sundays now. I used to sing in our chapel choir at home. I'm married now and we spend my off-Sundays in the park.”

“Oh,” said the lady, “do come back to God. Get right with Him. God is love.”

There was no time to say more. When the bus neared the spot at which the lady was to alight, she whispered to the conductor as she passed on her way out “Get right with God. I will pray for you.” She kept her promise and prayed daily for the man and his wife.

One morning, some three weeks later,the lady was going to Kilburn by bus. She handed the conductor her fare, without looking at him.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” he said, “are you the lady who has been praying for me?”

In a moment, she recognized the man. “Yes,” she replied, “I am.”
“Oh,” he said, “I am glad to see you. I have not forgotten your story of the six pence. Best of all, I have got right with God and my wife is now converted. We have taken our little boy to the chapel and dedicated him to God.”

He told the good news with such real joy that the lady’s heart overflowed with gratitude to God.

What can we really learn from this story? When need arises in our life, we should not get discouraged but should open our Bible and read the promises of God aloud and then stand on it with faith, once we have that faith in our heart then we should pray to God expecting Him to supply all our need. Then keep proceeding to do the unexpected proactively, God in his Divine ways will surely meet your need.

Once you have received your miracle do not stay quiet, but praise God with all your heart for the miracle you have received, then make sure to share your testimony when opportunity arises. No one knows what difference your testimony might make inspirationally in the lives of people who are in need. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Rom 10:17), so keep sharing your faith miracle to as many people whom God bring your way. Who knows, your story might be the next one that might bless someone and make a great difference in their spiritual life for eternity ahead. When you are blessed, do not stop there, continue to be a blessing to someone who is in need like you. By being a blessing, you will not fail to collect eternal treasures on your spiritual account in heaven (Matt 6:19-21), so that you will be very rich towards God in your future life (Luke 12:21). Then finally be grateful to God if someone is blessed through you, knowing it is God who has made you to be a blessing because of your faith!

Much Blessings....


(¯`✰´¯)( www.apostolicrevelation.info )(¯`✰´¯)





No comments: