Friday, August 14, 2015

All Things God Works Together For My Eternal Good



I Will Go To Her One Day!!






D. L. Moody, a great man of God was invited by a man to accompany him to his house.

Sitting in the front room Moody asked the man, “Don’t you have any children?”

The man replied, “I had a beautiful daughter, she died a few years ago, I am happy about that!”

Moody was shocked and asked him, “Why do you say that you are happy about your daughter’s demise?” The man replied, “I had a very beautiful daughter; she was my joy, my goddess, my worship, my all, I did not believe in Jesus. When she was twelve years old, she fell ill and died.

I got so angry with God, screamed at him blasphemed him for three days. After that I was so tired I just collapsed on my bed and slept.

I had a wonderful dream: I saw my daughter walking with angels and other glorified saints in a beautiful garden. I saw her beautifully dressed and looked so beautiful with God’s glory.

I called her by her name and she turned and saw me and said, ‘Dad this is a beautiful place, I am so happy!’ I longed to cross over the river that separated me and her. When I was looking for a way to reach her, she said, ‘Daddy come this way, this is THE WAY.’”

I woke up from my dream and realized that my daughter is in glory and in a better place, better dressed. With all my money and wealth I would not have been able to adorn her and make her happy as she is now!

That is why I said that I am happy.

My daughter is in a better place, she cannot come back to this miserable world, but I will go to her one day because I am a child of God, I have entered THE DOOR and am walking in THE WAY.”

Jesus the Lord and Savior of the whole world said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father [God of Heaven and the whole Universe] except through Me [who can only give eternal life without end]." (John 14:6).

My Question to you is, "Do you have Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior of your earthly life?,"

"Have you received all the blessings of heaven in your heart to have hope of eternal life with God and all your loved ones?"

"Have your family members been saved by Jesus to be with you if you were to leave for heaven today, if not pray for their salvation and share the love of Jesus Christ you have experienced in your life?"

Life is very short to make a decision to have God with us for eternity, but eternal life is long enough to miss it and regret our mistake forever. God says today is the day of salvation to receive Jesus Christ and have heaven as our permanent home and be as friend with God and live along with Him in bliss and blessedness of heaven with our saved loved ones for eternity ahead.

The great man of God A. W. Tozer said these great words, "Everything is safe which we commit to Him, and nothing is really safe which is not so committed." May God help us to realize that God keeps all things which we commit to Him safely for eternity ahead to return back to us one day intact for His Glory. That includes more than all our children whom we love so much on earth. To all the children of God, the test from God will come one day or the other whether we love God more than our wife or children (Matt 10:37). When we are tested, we should trust God and prove before all that we love Him more than all and commit our children and wife and parents and whomsoever we love so much on earth to God during such times of test of faith. Like our Father of faith Abraham if we could place our Isaac's on the altar of God by faith, God will return back our children, wife, parents and whomsoever we love so much to us now in this life or if not definitely in the life to come (Heb 11:17-19).

May the God of Heaven rule your heart with peace, joy and righteousness in the Holy Spirit now to give you a glorious hope of eternal life (Rom 14:17; Php 4:4, 6-7)!

Much Blessings....








No comments: