Thursday, May 31, 2018

Where Did God Come From? — God Answers!



The Futile Thoughts

A Poem By Abraham Israel











Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :

Where did God come from?
Ask me how or why ask now;
When the God of a trillion miles,
All you can do is ask where He is.

Where were you present when I created all?
Ask me where I am if I have asked for wisdom;
When none of your business meets me,
All you can do is tell who you are.

Where was your brain just one and half kilo?
Ask me not too little but great to explain to you;
When all your mind has gone blank when infinity appears,
All you can do is blink blink until you are reset again.

Where were your logic when time, space and matter mattered?
Ask me not once again so foolish to think I am in;
When you need to understand that I am too big that I can't fit in,
All you can do is stay still to know until you understand again.

Where was the Bigness of the God you believe?
Ask me not to fit in when you need to fit in to all I have put in;
When you think of where I am, just ask yourself to see who I am,
All in a day's journey of life is but a thousand years, so in mercy I see.

Where were you when I called you, you ran away out of my sight?
Ask me not saying why I had run, but ask yourself why did I not run to Him;
When in a thousand years is but a day in my sight, so that I persevere,
All to make you understand that when I suffer long it becomes your salvation!

IN GOD IS MY SALVATION, I WILL TRUST HIM ALWAYS!

Much Blessings.....

•°o.O( www.apostolicrevelation.info )O.o°•








No comments: