Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
Prayer of young man David worked through the stone and brought down the giant Goliath...
Prayer of a young man Daniel made angels to tie the mouth of lions and kept himself safe and Glorified the name of the LORD...
Prayer of Jesus Christ made Satan to flee until he could get another opportune time...and straightaway propelled Jesus in to his earthly ministry to bless all people....
Prayer of Hannah made God to open the closed barren womb to bring His prophet Samuel out of it as a baby and Glorify His name through her and His miraculous touch...
Prayer of Job for his friends made God to forgive them from his anger and restore double for the troubles in his personal life...
Prayer made Samson kill more enemies of God at the time of his death for the Glory of God, than he killed his entire life...
Prayer brought fire from heaven to consume the sacrifice of the Elijah, to make him turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to their fathers...so that the name of One and Only Jehovah God alone could be Glorified and Magnified...
Prayer of Solomon brought the Glory Fire of Shekinah from Heaven to dwell in the temple of God on earth built by him for His Glory....so that all people of the earth could seek God and be saved....
Prayer of faith moves mountain of problems and difficulties as assured by God and gives you the power to throw it all in to the sea of the world, from where it has come to haunt you...so when was the last time you prayed for yourself, your family, your church, your pastor and all the ministers of God, your situations, your nation...etc...Pray, PRAY, pray, PRAY, until prayer become your breath to lose yourself and be filled to the full with God!
● "I would rather teach one man to pray than ten men to preach." - *Charles Spurgeon*
● "The man who mobilizes the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelization in history." - *Andrew Murray*
● "We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties." - *Oswald Chambers*
● "There is no other activity in life so important as that of prayer. Every other activity depends upon prayer for its best efficiency." - *M.E. Andross*
● "He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day." - *John Bunyan*
● "Prayer is not learned in a classroom but in the closet." - *E. M. Bounds*
● "We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring it's power down to earth." - *Andrew Murray*
● "Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His' voice in the depth of our hearts." - *Mother Teresa*
● "Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done." - *C.S. Lewis*
● "The more you pray, the less you'll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You'll feel more patient and less pressured." - *Rick Warren*
● "I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer." - *Martin Luther*
● "Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work." - *Oswald Chambers*
● "He who kneels the most, stands the best." - *D.L. Moody*
Feel free to encourage others to pray by sharing this fact.
If you have been searching for the missing keys in your life to unlock God's power and glory, PRAYER IS THE MASTER KEY!
Much Love and Blessings....
Apostle Abraham Israel
Saturday, June 30, 2018
USE THE GREATEST FORCE ON EARTH@Prayertoheaven.JESUS
The Master Key Of Prayer is the MASTER's KEY to all Blessings!