Saturday, June 9, 2018

Kingdom Culture That Promotes Godliness!




MUST WATCH AND READ about KINGDOM CULTURE!









Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :

There is a Kingdom culture in every child of God that must be cultivated and must be inculcated by the Church of the Jesus Christ. That is why the leading and the founding apostles of the first century, always spoke about how we should dress, how we should behave, how we should choose to look to the positive, how to live a worry free life, how to live a abundant life of heaven on earth because we are in the world using all the resources, yet we are not of the world system of governance, but are being governed from the Kingdom of God which rules over the entire universe. O Glory!

We need to constantly renew our mind with the Word of God and be transformed by the power of our heavenly kingdom that rules over our lives and family, rather than do nothing and become conformed to the world's way of thinking that keeps it under the behavior of the mundane earthly thinking who expose their body to attract others to them, throw away money to make people love them, who use people and love what they get from them rather than use money and love people which is the Kingdom culture of ours that makes us live for love, be in love and expect nothing for giving everything in love. We give as Kingdom people because, our King owns the entire universe and is never in lack anytime we need anything. O What a Kingdom! Praise the Lord!

Consider the following questions before you can rejoice in the Kingdom culture you are living and growing day by day:

1) Does my clothing illustrate my surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ and my commitment to holiness and purity which brings honor and glory to my King Jesus? (Romans 12:1; Titus 2:11-12; 1 Timothy 2:10)

2) Have I focused my heart on cultivating godliness, or only my wardrobe to buy costly clothing which the world craves but actually is a fad? (1 Samuel 16:7; Proverbs 31:30)

3) Am I making clothing choices consistent with transformed thinking which promotes Kingdom culture which covers the body and exhibits the character of my King Jesus to attract people? (Romans 12:2)

4) Do I live with contentment regarding clothing purchases to show to the world that the my Kingdom always provides my needs and is always the best, as my real clothing is the character of heaven that I am clothed within no matter what I wear on the outside? (Matthew 6:28-30; 1 Tim 6:6)

5) Am I practicing Kingdom modesty and discretion in what I wear to cover myself in dignity of who I am, i.e. to express to others that I am the royal child of the King? (1 Peter 5:5b; 2:9, 10)

6) Do I dress with dignity and strength for myself and others around me as my Kingdom culture does not depend on the latest fashion and trends but rather on the eternal values my King cultivates in me through my earthly life for eternal glory? (Proverbs 31:25a)

7) Are my clothing choices bringing glory and honor to God my Heavenly Father and King as He has purchased me as his Kingdom property and owns me now? (1 Corinthians 6:19-20; 10:31)

PRAY WITH ME TO LIVE IN THE KINGDOM CULTURE:

Dear Heavenly Father In Heaven,

I thank you for all these wonderful thought provoking questions that is making me move in to the Kingdom culture. Help me live the Kingdom life on earth and inculcate the great heavenly culture in my day to day life, which will bring glory and honor to your Kingdom that I represent on earth as its ambassador. In JESUS mighty name of OUR KING, Amen!



Much Blessings.....


www.apostolicrevelation.info








No comments: