Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Lifeline Of The Precious Blood Of Jesus That Cleanses Us





Oh The Blood Of Jesus!







I cannot think about living a holy life without the precious blood of Jesus cleansing me and making me justified perpetually, which means to make me clean just as if I have never sinned. This justification is the greatest and the happiest positional feeling for a believer who has confessed his sins and have let go of the guilt of his past life.

The blood of Jesus draws us near to the throne of God without fail every time we use the blood of Jesus by faith. The writer to the Hebrew says, "And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission." (Heb 9:22). In other words, according to God, when a sinless blood is shed and its life given as a substitute for a person who has sinned, the guilty will be set free and considered as though he has never sinned at all. This is what happens to us every time we go and confess our sins to God in the name of Jesus, His sinless life is superimposed on us and our sins are taken in to Jesus' account as though it has been the sins of Jesus. The Apostle Paul wonderfully described this scenario saying, " [God]... made [Jesus]... who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." (2 Cor 5:21).

Because Jesus has died once for all our past, present and future sins, we have been declared as faultless, righteous and sanctified before the eyes of God (Heb 9:26-28; 10:10, 12-13). Praise the Lord! But when we sin in our daily life by our deed, word and thought because of our sin nature, fellowship with God is broken automatically as our God is a holy God who has called us to be holy (Rom 6:23; 1 Peter 1:16). So for a restoration of the joy of fellowship with our God to happen again, we should run to God and agree with Him that we have sinned against Him. Immediately and supernaturally God will help us once again receive the cleansing from all our sins through the crimson blood that flowed from Calvary (1 John 1:7, 9). Nothing cleanses our conscience from dead works to make us worthy to serve the living God except the blood of Jesus which makes us spiritually as white as snow in our soul (Heb 9:14; Isa 1:18). Praise the Lord!

The following lyrics of the song 'The Precious Blood' deeply touched me. I also believe that it will touch you now and so I want you saints to read prayerfully and be blessed,

Before the cross I kneel and see
The measure of my sin
How You became a curse for me
Though You were innocent
The magnitude of Your great love
Was shown in full degree
When righteous blood, the crimson spill
Rained down from Calvary

Oh, the precious blood
That flowed from Mercy’s side
Washed away my sin
When Christ my Savior died
Oh, the precious blood
Of Christ the crucified
It speaks for me before Your throne
Where I stand justified

And who am I that I should know
This treasure of such worth
My Savior’s pure atoning blood
Shed for the wrath I’d earned
For sin has stained my every deed
My every word and thought
What wondrous love that makes me one
Your priceless blood has bought

A crown of thorns, pierced hands and feet
A body bruised, and Mercy’s plea

Hence “…knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.” (1 Peter 1:18-19), we should live the rest of our lives in service to Jesus and His purpose to be fulfilled in our lives, and above all be an instrument to help people of God fulfill the purpose of God in their lives too. Always first we should be blessed and then be a blessing! GLORY TO GOD!

Much Blessings....


•.•♭•♪ www.apostolicrevelation.info e ♪ •♭•.





No comments: