Sunday, September 9, 2012

What The Bible Will Do For You?



Read The Bible And Let The Bible Lead You!






I love reading my Bible always. Whether I do it through hearing or reading in my cell phone, through my computer, paper back, leather bound or through any other possible means.

I know that each word of God gives me life within and cleanses me each time I read it.

Ever time I choose to habitually read and meditate on the word of God, I receive more and more revelation of the gold ore of truth in a purer and deeper way within the gold mine of Holy Scriptures.

I believe, "As believers we understand the importance of the BIBLE. It is God's inspired, infallible, inerrant Word. It is authoratative in all matters to which it speaks, for it is the very Word of the Almighty God of the universe. It is not enough, however, to speak of its importance.

We must learn to read it, study it, memorize it and apply it to our lives. When it comes to studying the Word of God
it is important that we handle the text correctly so that we "rightly divide the Word of Truth."" (II Timothy 2:15).

I also beleive, "The Bible is the only Book by which you may know certainly the future; It is the only Book that satisfactorily answers the questions, 'Where did I come from? Why am I here? Where am I going?"

Every question I had in my life, I have found the answers to it in the word of God.

I have received abundance of joy, peace and righteousness through knowing the Scripture deeply down in my heart and meditating upon it day after day, night after night.

Will you make a decision today to read, study and understand the context of each Scripture to draw near to God and to intimately know Him, His will through it and walk pleasing to Him. If yes, I am speaking a special blessing today upon your life.

Much Blessings...


✿♥‿♥✿ www.apostolicrevelation.info ✿♥‿♥✿






No comments: